- FIBER: Cassava has one of the highest amount of fiber compared to other sources of food you can find. This means that eating Gari (made from cassava) can help your digestion, burn fat and give you more energy.
- HIGH FIBER foods are also known to make you get full very quickly and help reduce the risk of obesity. The fiber is Gari can also help lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels, as well as help you control your blood sugar.
- LOW FAT: Foods that contain a high amount of trans fats can put you at risk of many health issues including heart problems, strokes and hypertension. One way to fight this is to eat foods like Gari, which has very low fat. In addition to that, Gari also has a higher amount of protein when compared to other tropical foods like potatoes and yam. Also, Gari is free of gluten, which makes it an excellent choice for food preparation meant for people with celiac disease.
- MANY OTHER VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Gari contains moderate amounts of vitamin A, vitamin B, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, folates and pyridoxine. In addition to that, it also contains minerals like manganese, iron, and zinc. It contains proteins and some essential vitamins.
- COPPER AND MAGNESIUM: Gari has a very high amount of copper and magnesium minerals. Consuming food high in magnesium helps to promote a healthy long life, by reducing your risk of contracting osteoporosis and at the same time lowering your blood pressure. While consuming a good amount of copper will help a functional and healthy nervous system.
Ijebu Gari, West Africa grown super premium, fine quality, gluten free